Life's tough... But I'm glad to have you to lean on for the road ahead =)


Thursday, October 14, 2010

Emo? sometimes I feel that way too =)
It's not that I want to be emo.. but i juz feel it. LoL.
Sometimes I feel like I wanna b left alone.
Sometimes I feel like I wanna daydream.
Sometimes I feel like I wanna ignore ppl.
Sometimes I feel like I dont wanna touch my phone.
Sometimes I feel like I dont wanna reply the msg.
Sometimes I feel like I dont wanna do this and so on...
Sometimes I'm juz emo - but ntg happened. LoL.
weird right? ~.~

anyway, my sis from New Zealang came to visit today =D
she bought me choc! Hehex...

then l8r the afternoon, i went for my 2nd driving lesson.
It was quite ok. so so only la...
My only prob is CHANGING GEAR.
especially gear 2. Argh!
I didnt get it right for few times =(
and I hate traffic! I get nervous when I c the car in front of me brake.
Idk why =( i know what i gotta do but i'll feel panic...
And driving in the afternoon is so hot! especially when the air cond is not functioning well xD

in the evening, I got ntg to do so I told my aunty i wanna help her to slice the vege for her =)
guai leh? Hehe...
but I nearly cut my finger!
I cut my fingernail! Argh. I got shocked.
next time I dont want to kepo dy~ xD
I'm so glad I've nails! - to protect me ma =D

can u c the "scar" on my middle finger?
c properly =)
*click image to enlarge*

No comments:

Post a Comment