Life's tough... But I'm glad to have you to lean on for the road ahead =)


Wednesday, October 13, 2010


Yay! Kei made a new version of invitation card =D
It's so much better than the previous one!
Btw, u all can start paying me already luu~ Dont tell me not sure yet la~
Pls confirm with me asap =)
We really need to confirm how many ppl is going eh...
So for those whose confirm joining pls make the payment to ME =)
Already got ppl paid me. hahax!
Really cant wait for the day - although many things r not done yet.

and guess what. I'll go for my second driving lesson tmr =D
Muahahaha~
It's so stimulating!

Btw, tonight is the last add maths class.
During the last half hour of the class, Mr Low gave us "lecture" again. LoL.
It's actually like a speech to motivate we all to study laaa...
Then he show off his iPHONE 4 and took ous pics!
and u know what happened..? He prepared lyric and played a song for us! =)
after that had a photo session but I flee already. hahax! My uncle called.
Class supposed to end at 8pm. twas already 8.30pm!
and I curi-curi answered the phone call in class. hehex.
I hope he really motivates me laaaa...!
Coz every time when I start my engine to study - it died off very quicky =(
someone help me pls~~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment