Life's tough... But I'm glad to have you to lean on for the road ahead =)


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I juz came back from my 4th driving lesson. T.T
It' s omgly terrible!
Rmb I said I hate gear 2? Now i hate gear 1..! Argh.
I hate the road test.
Junctions, U-turn, ROUNDABOUT. roundabout is the most terrible part. omg.
The car nvr stops. and there's so many lorries! Gosh. And the lorry is forever behind you plus they're damn near to you. I feel like saying "back off!" xD
I got kinda nervous today =(
When I take care of the clutch I forgot the oil.
When I rmb the oil I forgot the clutch.
I sucks ~.~
Drove for nearly 2 hours today. normally I'll say it's fun; but today I wanna say this experience sucks! I wonder how I do the road test and everything l8r on... sigh.
sooo... I'll nvr get a manual car next time. NEVER. I want a auto car =D

No comments:

Post a Comment