Life's tough... But I'm glad to have you to lean on for the road ahead =)


Monday, October 25, 2010

Time passes so fast! I've been in the school for 5 years!
I still rmb when I was in Form 1, I was so worried that I wont have friends there.
Luckily I met Alvina there =) she totally calms me.
and later on I noticed there were so many primary school friends here. Cool =D
So I were in 1 Ber, 2 Ber, 3 Zam, 4 Bai & 5 Zam...
I had fun in every class I were in. thanks to all my fellow friends!!
And every time I said I hate school - I love it! Hahax!
Well... It's not really the school... it's more of the friends and the fun xP

I've so many memories in this school!
It's all worth to be remembered =)
*makes me think of we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun....*
Thanks to all my friends that color my life =D Muackzzz
Especially Alvina, Narrie, Chong, Yashna, *not to forget Ruthra*!
I will nvr forget the time when we skipped all the classes and go for drama practises!
We were typically playing actually. Shh!
and all the inter-school competitions =D

And when koperasi was 1st organized, me & Yashna were the 1st member =D
Every recess we'd be in the bilik guru. even till recess is over we would still stay there.
Ponteng ponteng~ teachers will nvr know! coz whenever teacher passed by, we will act like we're checking the stocks! xD but we were actually chit chatting and playing inside the room!
omg I'll nvr 4get this.

and thx to my friends who gave me support when I was down... =)
I appreciate a lot. and I love you! so glad to hav ya'll to be my friends.

and not to forget all the trips and events where we spent tine together - Gua Tempurung & Hot Spring, Genting Highlands, Eagle Ranch Resort, CNY visits, i-city, outings and all the bday party =D

Looking back is always sweet and lovely =)
Viewing back all the pics we took, I realized we had gone a long way...
And in the blink of an eye "blink" WE GRADUATED!




the crazy Qian & Vincci~


4 Bai 2009






























Graduation pics!

My lovely classmate =) had lots of fun with u guys


with Alvina darling! omg. I cant survive without her.


mayeeeee - the cow lover. hahax!


my friend since I'm standard one =)


with the noobie yik soon


with Kai Li & noob sau pang xP


with Wei Qian babe


me n Vincci leng lui


my kor + the four of us


my kor. leng zai leh? xD


taking pic with the leng luis =)


wheeee~ I graduated =D

I treasure every minute, every second that we have now.
29 days to spm from now. All the best guys!

1 comment: