Life's tough... But I'm glad to have you to lean on for the road ahead =)


Friday, October 22, 2010

omg I received an eerie call ytd! the house phone rang n I answered.
Twas a guy claimed that he knows me.
I didnt know who is he and I kept asking "who are you" He was all "dont u rmb me? cant u recognize me?" and so on.
Then I got scared and I juz hang up... the phone rang again.
this time, I asked my aunt to ans it.
the guy said he's my old friend n blah but not his name.
and he said he's from kuala selangor. WEIRD.
I dont have friend in kuala selangor! scary~

anyway, i wont b able to go for driving lesson recently bcoz uncle is sick =(

and tmr is our graduation day =D
*omg we're graduating!*
We'll take many many photos tmr =) I must or I'll regret.
STARJ school graduation day is also tmr. but theirs will be held in their school.
and u know what?! they can wear formal clothes! so nice~
and their school actually encourage them to make up. LoL.
how nice right?

okay. stop here =)

No comments:

Post a Comment