Life's tough... But I'm glad to have you to lean on for the road ahead =)


Wednesday, October 20, 2010


omg. I had so much fun at school today!
Although twas kinda boring ~.~
Chin Hern, Wan Xiang, Maye & me! hahax. laughing-non-stop-stories~! XD
And I so wanna have a turtle. No... I want four of us to have a turtle - each of us will have one =)
I'll name it wx - like "omg u'r so annoying la" xP
I cant skip tmr school day coz we've rehearsal for the graduation thingy this sat at Crystal Crown.
OMG we're GRADUATING =D
we'll still go out together after spm right? sigh.
I'll miss u guys so much - especially the four of us!!
what were we laughin? Idk. LoL.
and we'll take a lot of pics this sat =) WE MUST in fact.
or I'll regret. really.

by the way, I really wanna eat the Pizza Hut's CHEESY 6 pizza. It looks so tempting makes me really wanna taste it XD it's so CHEESEEEEEEEEEEE~~~

and my uncle ffk me today =(
3pm supposed to go for driving lesson. end up he said he's not free...
nvm la =) I'll call him and make appointment again =)
*appointment sounds so weird*
and Hui Kei is doing her driving test on the coming Monday. Wish her all da best!
and I miss her... I used to see her on every tue, wed & thurs during tuition class.

2 comments:

  1. We MUST take picture of the four of us! like ONLY the four of us. OMG i'll print it out and put it in my room xD and and. if appointment sounds weird, change it to "date" xD

    ReplyDelete