Life's tough... But I'm glad to have you to lean on for the road ahead =)


Monday, November 8, 2010

ok ok.. 15 days till SPM. Argh!
it's kinda annoying... every morning I wake up n find out it's a day nearer to spm. Gosh.

and i've so many things to do I dont have time!
*wth. I've time to online* tsk tsk...

So many subjects... so many topics. damn it.
I started studying - but I can't concentrate! HELP~!
I know I know... just suffer for these few weeks then I can have my life back xD

I can go stay with my Dad and my Anna aunty in KL - and SHOPPING!!! Hahax.
Daddy will go crazy xP Anna aunty will be okayyy... most of the time I dont speak but she'll be the one who keep buying things for me =D
I really need a vacation or something to relax myself - both physically and mentally.
I am so stressed! omg. SPM is getting nearer every day =(

but c from a different perspective, spm get near, then I go thru it, it passed, then I can party with my buddies again =D

BUT BUT BUT... the prob is...
I am absolutely NOT ready yet! gosh. Wish I've the power to rewind the time.
but it's nvr happening. LoL.

Soooo, recently I keep doing physics exercises. not that I wanna do but the tuition teacher makes me do. not bad laaaa... can study =)
and I realized I've so many stuff that I dont really understand yet. ah, forget it.
Juz hope that spm wont come out that topic la! LoL. let's juz hope.


ah, bother! *emo emo*

Um... today I took my Bio book and studied =) one page ~.~ Grrr! dont know why cant I stay focus! FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS !!!
I read a few lines, then I thought of something - I need to check out my phone, I wanna have a drink, I wanna eat something... or I'll change subject to revise. When can I finish studying like this?!
I dont know... It's like nvr ending!
btw, I'm skipping school tmr again! xD getting more lazy nowadays. and holidays really make me LAZY.... I wanna blah more here but my aunt keep nagging ask me to offline ~.~ okay. no more nagging pls. I am so pissed off. Argh. I tried hard to ignore but can she pls shut up..?! whatever. Goodnight people =)



And bye bye all the nagging... dont wanna c u tmr. perhaps forever. seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment