Life's tough... But I'm glad to have you to lean on for the road ahead =)


Saturday, November 27, 2010

SPM is driving me crazy! Argh! the night b4 SPM I only slept for 3 hours! omg... lucky the questions are not tough =) *hopefully i get an A la. teacher said I'm between A and B* thx to Grace Tay xD I text her in the midnight and asked her questions.. then at 1 something I text her and tell her I can't sleep. Lol. guess what she replied? she asked me to kira kambing biri-biri! XD
and then I woke up extra extra early to continue my studies. same thing I did to my sej paper.
and so... after a week of spm. I've headache till now =( Gosh.
but the good thing is there'll b no more sejarah in my life! Mua-hahaha!
I will make sure myself get enough sleep for the coming days. sigh.
So long didnt online. finally online today! hahax!
gotta relax a bit right? =p
After every subjects I got home and said "these booksssss can throw!!" mua-hahaha!

Mom called. she wished me luck for my spm =)
then we blah on the phone till my battery died. and I charged it and she called again.
We've so much to talk! Lol.
And she bought me clothes but havent send it to me - yet. ~.~
she bought it few months ago! even her husband is laughing at her xD
she promised to send it to me by 10t to 12th of Dec =)
and then... we talked bout my future. sounds so wow right? FUTURE. hahax.
she totally supports me to Form 6. crazy...!
I was like "what? NO!"
sigh. dont know how la. c 1st.

It's so stressful this week!
but the kitty totally relief my stress =)
it's so manja la! =D


so the coming week is Math, Moral, Add Math & Physics.
good luck people =)


All the best to all the spm candidates. fight for our future =)
*once again, the word "future" sounds so wow*

2 comments:

  1. I sleep only about 2 hours the day before BM, BI n SEJ la..pity T__T haha...GOOD LUCK+TRY YOUR BEST in SPM! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ya =) all the best to u too!

    ReplyDelete