Life's tough... But I'm glad to have you to lean on for the road ahead =)


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What?! I'm online again?! *Shhh!*
But I was really studying kay?
Anyway, juz wanna update my blog coz I've been neglecting it since spm starts.
While I was memorizing moral nilai yday night, I cut my fingernail.
I dont even know how it happened ~.~


my ruby red blood (it looks funny in the pic)

Today I asked chin hern sth, just b4 we get in the exam hall for Moral.
"... How many days left for u to call me Milanoi?"
*he used to call me Milanoi ~.~*
omg. I'll miss all u of u like hell. I dont even mind if u wanna call me Milanoi =(
but people! pls dont call me as Milanoi kay? tsk tsk...
then I think of many things.
no more fun chat in class, no more stupid jokes and no more funny names we make for other ppl....
School is fun. exchange lunch box with friends, jokes, gossiping, sharing secrets, omg-news, rumors, eating in class, non-stop laughing chit chat, chaos in class... School is so cool! but not the stupid exams and i-hate-u teachers XD

Two more weeks for me and Spm will be over for me. Finished.
But how many days can I c u guys?
5 days. and for those who are not taking Chinese exam, 4.
Sigh... But we gotta work hard for spm 1st. talk about this l8r.

Spm is still goin on but most of us are already talking bout AFTER SPM STORIES! XD
We juz cant wait for spm to be OVER =D
Juz think bout it and I'll be happy all day. crazy? I bet u'r the same, too.
And guess what I'm already invited to 3 parties xD
but too bad la I can only attend 2. coz 2 of it fall on the same day that is - Christmas eve.
So... whatever la! still long right?

oh ya wanna show u guys something funny.
these are my Buku Rekod Bacaan in Standard 2. My drawing - UGLY.




why is the eyes orange? weird.




I bet I traced the monkey on the book I read XD


My tree sucks.


A car and a spec. and teacher gave me A***
Mua-hahaha!

Of course there's more ugly pic. I dont wanna show laaa~
mensiasuikan me =p

Kay I gotta keep myself away from the comp... And study!

No comments:

Post a Comment