Life's tough... But I'm glad to have you to lean on for the road ahead =)


Friday, December 3, 2010

So! People~
I am chosen for the PLKN national service thingy and...
My camp is in PERAK.

NAMA KEM : KEM TERKOK, SUNGAI SIPUT, PERAK
ALAMAT KEM : PUSAT LATIHAN KEM REKREASI TERKOK

JALAN SG DURIAN LINTANG
TARIKH LAPOR : 02-JAN-2011
MASA LAPOR : 9:30 PAGI

Not bad la. As long is not in East Malaysia. If not I come back for CNY will be quite troublesome.
And the good news is I already have a friend there, that is Ah Boon! Hahax.
Thank God I"m so relief to know that I've someone I know there =)
But if I've girl friend there better lo...
I hope there will be =) *finger crossed*

And I found this from the net:
morning before 6am -better wake up lor
6am - solat subuh
6.30am - roll call, start PT pagi
7am - breakfast start
8am - roll call, assembly+short briefing
9am - class
10.30am - tea break
11am - 12.30pm - class
12.30pm - 1pm - lunch
1pm - 1.45pm - bath, rest, etc
1.45pm - 1.55pm - roll call
2pm - 4.30pm - physical module(obstacle crossing, flying fox, water activities, marching, etc)
4.30 - 5pm - tea break
around 5pm - briefing/roll call
5.30pm - 6.30pm - riadah
6.30pm - 7pm - dinner
7.15pm like that - muslim go to surau for solat, non muslim stay in dorm(free time)
8.45pm - go to dewan for next roll call
9.00pm - roll call
9.15pm - briefing for tomorrow/up coming activities
9.30pm -10.30pm/11pm/11.30pm/12am - watch videos/movies that are related to the class module/ceramah/etc
after finish the activities, supper
then sleep
[source: http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1080780]

The schedule is so packed! omg.
I wonder what will I be after I go to the program and how will I become after I am trained... Hmm...?
And I'm leaving at 2nd Jan next year. So you guys better ask me out after spm XD
18 days after spm then I'll leave for 3 months u know... =(
Dont worry, I"ll make sure my phone is always top-up =D
Imagine I finally wait until weekend and is allowed to use my phone and guess what? phone no credit - cant call. I'll go crazy!
sigh. I'll miss u guys.
For those who is chosen in their own states... ARGH!
How on Earth can u b so lucky?!

After spm I'll be very busy:-
1. I wanna get my car license.
2. I wanna go out with my friends.
3. Attend parties =D
4. Stay with my yi yi (mom's sister) in KL *she'll bring me for shopping* *lovin' it!*
5. blah~~ *i can't list out everything right? there's too many!*

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

Can't stop omg-ing. Can't believe I'm actually going to
National Service.
Can't imagine it. whatever.
OMG.


5 comments:

  1. omg :) 18 days! gosh.since you can use phone on weekends only, might as well pay someone to send you credit every saturday or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. thought of that alrd. n my dad says I need to buy one big tin of biscuits to bring there. dont know enough or not...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. take care ya .. must miss me lo ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! nice blog you have yea girl :D * Irynn *

    ReplyDelete