Life's tough... But I'm glad to have you to lean on for the road ahead =)


Monday, December 13, 2010

Time flies. *blink blink*
I'm in the school for 5 years!
and I'm sooo a teenage - I'm 17! haha.

from kindergarten, elementary and now secondary =)

After this we'll go separate way =(

All these years, with all the trips school organized, our friendships become stronger - we know each other better and the fun we were having is forever kept in my heart. I will always rmb that.

Still rmb the 1st time I was in Standard 1, I am scared. but i didnt cry =D I'm a strong girl! hehex.
then we made good friends =)
We went to KL trip, Malacca trip, Genting trip, Gua Tempurung trip, Eagle Ranch Resort trip...
We all have strong bonds in our friendships.
but I'm not afraid to lose a friend coz someone told me that "dont be afraid if u lose a friend which both of u used to be intimate. because God has sent u this FRIEND to help YOU to move on in ur life and make another friend"
.
I dont know if it's true but I always try to keep up with my best friend.
Jia Min - whose my BFF since standard two. we laugh non-stop like crazy XD

Yun Wen - best friend. laugh a lot too =D always talk bout drama n so on...!

Hui Kei - she's one of my crazy friend! Lol. u can nvr have enough madness with here XD
Alvina - she reads my mind! omg Narrie - the blur one ~.~
Shienrun - omg both of us were in the same class from standard 1 to form 2!

Sau Pang - another crazy ppl! omg. he's soooooo TALL *we eat in the class!*

Ashlyn - I need ur good luck charm b4 exams!

Yashna - too much drama XD

Maye + Wan Xiang + Chin Hern - the Great Forehead, Annoying and Curly Hair XD

San San + Caverna - childhood friend =)

.....................and a lot more! omg!
sorry if I left u out * Oops!*


and now! time for pics =D


when I was three. I'm so cool right? xD


spot me!




I had straight hair last time xD


... n mushroom head -.-










I was a pengawas in primary school =D




my fav pic!







1 comment:

  1. awww! that's so sweet... i love you too, melanie!!!!!!!!!!! muackx

    ReplyDelete