Life's tough... But I'm glad to have you to lean on for the road ahead =)


Sunday, December 19, 2010

HELLO!!!
I'm back from PJ - went to my yi yi (mother's sister *cantonise*) house for few days.
OMG we shop shop shop and shop! Guess what I got in 3 days?


washed and ironed. can wear it anytime. hehex.
there was more l8r on.Lol.


my new shoes! I wore in once I bought it and threw the old one XD

So, we went to KLCC, 1 Utama and The Curve =) too bad la didnt go Pavillion. tak apa. I'm going next week! hahax. 3 malls but we bought a lot man! and I could feel Christmas everywhere I go =D Christmas Christmas Christmas! Second day, I woke up and get prepared and we went to 1U.


wake up and I see sunlight in the room =) totally light up my day.


blue sky~


the sun is shining juz the way I like it.


outfit of the day
*yik soon! see! I wear long sleeve XD*


sorry I didnt go to the front to take pic =(


it's nicer from the front. the pics I took cacat 1 =p


u guys should really go n c laaa~ it's nice.


My cousins - Alysha & Aris.


love her hair =)

Day 2:

KLCC is my fav!!! it's PURPLE!!! muackx =D






yeng leh? haha.














tired ah~ went to Chinoz for tea. the tea set it awesome!
especially the choc pudding in the glass! hehex.


the weather is juz nice. and the drizzle make it perfect!


night time got ballet dancers




from afternoon shop till night time. it's already raining when we go back.

Day 3:
Off. didnt shop today. spent too much! hahax.
but Anna aunt took me to have a haircut.


say bye to long hair...

c the difference?

still long la kay? XD
satisfied with this hairstyle =)

and u know what?
it's the leng zai that wash my hair. hahax!
not only that, he massaged my head. so relaxing man~

and another leng zai blow my hair. hehex.
two ppl blowing my hair. kinda funny actually.

2 ppl pulling ur hair and blowing it ~.~


night time


grandma playing with my cousin


he's cheating!


and every time I'm out I spend all my phone credit..!
came back and received the parcel my mom sent me from Japan =)
all the clothes, one word to describe it - FABULOUS!

omgly trendy! omg omg omg.

so plus the clothes my aunt bought me, I've 17 new clothes!

and a new handbag! muahahaha!

I love it!

and I went to Shah Alam today.
To find out where on Earth is Stadium Shah Alam! Lol.

random.


the stadium.

And yes. I dont take much pic when I go out with family.
it's weird la. they dont join me =(
taking pic alone - le
ss fun.


2 comments:

  1. HEY!!! I love the purple christmas tree!!! T.T too bad I cant see it myself...T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahax. ask ur daddy mommy bring u there =)
    or ask some friends there la! Hehex.

    ReplyDelete