Life's tough... But I'm glad to have you to lean on for the road ahead =)


Sunday, March 20, 2011

Satu Hasrat Satu Semangat Satu Tekad!



Memories I'll never forget.. with all my friends at kem PLKN Terkok..

All the joy and all the hardships we'd been through..
It's not easy we know..
but when u look back it's always sweet memories...

The laughter and the tears... Faces and scenes I should never forget..

It all started from KKJ, futsal, bola jaring, bola tampar, sukan kreativiti, sajak, sukan air, pertandingan dorm, menembak, bumi hijau, kawad...
We're all committed! - both physically and mentally...
our sweats, sunburn, emotion.. we've been through all these.. we nvr regret.. coz not only for our company it's for all of us!
71 days - we cant judge it if it's long or short;
bcoz in this period, we'd built our friendships and so on..

PT pagi, perbarisan, tugas malam, kelas kerohanian, kelas CB, KN, khidmat komuniti, DKRT, ceramah, kembara halangan, flying fox, repelling, tali rendah, water confidence, kayak, rakit, wirajaya..

and the places - JLB, Dewan makan, koperasi, burger stall, padang kawad, surau, dorm, logistic, pejabat, medic, padang futsal n masjid, temple kuil...
All the tepukan & sorakan.. war dance...
Fight for kompeni kesatria!
Even if we didnt win, we're still faithful!
Majlis hari jadi, majlis simpulan kasih when we wore our kompeni shirt & majlis penutup dan penyampaian sijil.. karaoke..
Just thinking of what we did - looking at the shining stars hanging up in the sky, fire flies, n someitmes shooting stars!
And when it's time to leave, we cried like a baby.. =)
All friends from different states, I wonder if we'll meet again..
It's hectic journey that it's carved in my heart forever..


I still rmb the 1st day when I got there. we register, they check our bags...
I was assigned to Dorm 7 at 1st.. but I was transferred to Dorm 2 n became one of the member of Alpha =) Luckily they're all friendly =) It wasnt very hard for me to adapt to the environment. And I still rmb Aaron texting me saying "mel, I look at the toilet I dont know how to use.." Haha!
then we'd CB (Character Building) classes.. At first i thought twas boring- 1st lesson "Mustahil Ke Boleh" Lol.. some1 told me it's stupid coz u can nvr reach ur tongue to ur elbow XD
and we had silly games in the class =D Later on we had kelas kenegaraan (KN). This is really BOOORING! gosh. sej n so on..the games r not fun anyway =P ..except DKRT =D
Towards the end we're divided into 14 groups known as khidmat komuniti.. I'm in the last class. Ishh. went to felda lasah for gotong-royong =.=
I took part in kawad competition =) it was omgly tiring. I muz b crazy that time to take part in THIS. my sunburn is horrible.. I've a v-shape sunburn on my neck clearly. Ishh! but it was kinda fun practicing with.. friends =)
Hey stl rmb kembara halangan? haha. I was WET... too bad lahh. make me tired only lah that thing. but I like flying fox n abseiling.. and I love kayaking.. hehe...

And and and! My camera is spoilt! OMG.
sad max. but I nvr regret taking my camera coz I took quite a lot of pics with frens =)
um.. will post those photos to Fb l8r..
If I continue to write anymore it'll take me a day.. haha!
so I'll juz stop here.
Toodles =)



1 comment:

  1. All those experiences and friendships outrule everything. :D Finally you're back here.

    Anyway, All the best and good luck this 23rd!

    ReplyDelete