Life's tough... But I'm glad to have you to lean on for the road ahead =)


Friday, April 1, 2011

This Apr Fool is the lamest than ever!
omg.

I'd came back from my national service since 13th March. It's only about 3 weeks. It felt like years!
I stayed home. Facebook-ing. And I keep texting n calling. omg. My phone credit is running out every day =P
It's omgly boring! the boredom is killing me =(
I miss school days!
Um.. i'm goin to college for may intake =) So I stl hav a month for me to relax =D
sigh. I guess I cant go to Hong Kong in may =( coz if i were to college, school days starts at early of May. ish.
Many of my frens alrd start their studies n so on..
they know exactly what they're gonna b in the future n i'm still blur. gosh.
but i'm gonna figure it out fast.
within this week.. mass com or business admin??
this question has been touring my head recently n I stl couldnt get the ans =(
I went to a college's open day. I seek for mass com n business admin.
And I know I'm actually more to mass com =) but!
*there's always "but" in life. argh.*
Mass com needs lots of creativity.. Am I a creative person? I.dont.know.
and business.. it's easier to get a job in this field but is this really what I want?
My dad encourages me to go for business admin. Aaahh. the older ones always think that business is better.
He asked me to think about it myself. But he keep telling me the advantages of business. u knw what does that mean! sigh.
conclusion???
I-DON'T-KNOW

No comments:

Post a Comment