Life's tough... But I'm glad to have you to lean on for the road ahead =)


Saturday, April 2, 2011

GOSH.
another boring dayyy...! sucks.
or maybe I'll catch a movie with my friends tonight =)
cant wait. I havent get my dad's permission..yet. hee..
He said I keep goin out these days. whr got lah? ish. =(
Or maybe I'll sneak out without telling him =P
well, it's not the 1st time..hehes.

And my mind keeps thinking of Britney's song...
"If I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me?
"



sigh. I don't see what's ahead me.
I'm still annoyed with what course I should choose.
I read through info bout both. It doesnt really help me. omg.
Someone pls gimme an answer!
Every morning I wake up this thing came to my mind automatically. like a wake up call. ish.

By the way, there's something funny to share with u guys.
I was on the phone with Alvina the other day. We talked n talked n talked.
*more on craps..haha!*
Then I start finding my cell phone. and I asked my aunt where on earth is the damned phone?!
And Alvina on the line said, "Mel, u'r on the phone with me!"
omg. wth. I felt so dumb =.=
Kay, I'm finished with my craps here.

Au revoir!


2 comments:

  1. heyhey! Try listening to Sam tsui's cover of hold it against me on youtube! If you haven't la.

    Oh crap. :P

    ReplyDelete