Life's tough... But I'm glad to have you to lean on for the road ahead =)


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Life's good at this point =)
My dearest father took me to TARC to register.
Muahahaha!!
Ehem, it took me quite some time coz there's a lot of ppl.
Kinda warm inside made me wondered if the air cond is really turned on =P
So after everything + lunch, we came back Klang.
Omg. the cars in KL in forever crawling. What's taking so long ppl?!
And I hate seeing signboard writing
"TRAFIC SESAT SEHINGGA SUSUR LDP.
SILA IKUT LORONG YG BETUL."
The cars r alrd creeping here n u tell me there's more traffic jam ahead! Gosh.

Btw, I had sleepless nights...
I.dont.know.why.
And counting sheep didnt seem to help in this =(
Especially when I take a nap in the afternoon. gosh. I can never sleep at night then.
I"ll probably be awake till 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning. omg.
Then I'll be tired when I wake up on the next morning...

HELP!
Tips!!
1. Try waiting until you get really tired before you go to sleep. You will sleep better and be well rested the next day.
2. Don't sleep too long. Shoot for 8-9 hours of sleep, because if you get too much or too little, you will be grouchy and tired the next day.
3. Avoid eating sugary snacks before bedtime. Sugar gives nightmares to many people. If you get hungry before bedtime,consider drinking a glass of milk or something that is healthy and won't keep you awake.
4. Get off the computer. The stimulation of new information from the internet keeps your brain awake and buzzing. Being off the computer for an hour before going to sleep will reduce this effect.
5. Be smart about napping. While taking a nap can be a great way to recharge, especially for older adults, it can make insomnia worse. If insomnia is a problem for you, consider eliminating napping. If you must nap, do it in the early afternoon, and limit it to thirty minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment