Life's tough... But I'm glad to have you to lean on for the road ahead =)


Sunday, April 10, 2011

CURFEW???
how many of you hav curfew set by ur parents?
and every time you go out they will remind you of it.
"dear u shld b back by 12 kay."
argh. My parents nvr mention it to me. But they will always make sure i go back early.
you know what they mean. it's MY CURFEW.
I gotta know it well myself.
they dont have to tell me. I know.
I'll always obey coz if I follow teh rules i can go out again next time =)
So, i make sure I'd b back at home by 11pm - 11.30pm.
And I go back home early coz I dont want them to nag me. omg.
I tried it once and i NEVER want it again.
twas horrible =(
So for those who dont hav curfew, omg i love ur parents!! =P
i'm jealous =( so unfair lah whey~
how come my dad cares so much. I mean, yea he shld ask, he shld know whr I'm goin, who I'm with...but not too over kayy =p
yes, sometimes I may b a bit naughty n make u angry.
but i do love my dad kay..

DADDY, I LOVE YOU!!

1 comment: