Life's tough... But I'm glad to have you to lean on for the road ahead =)


Thursday, April 14, 2011

O.M.G.
I woke up this morning n got a good news from my friend =)
My "omg" is officially in the dictionary!! woohoo!
happy max XD
not only omg, "FYI"(for your information) & "LOL" (laugh out loud) r also listed in the Oxford dictionary!
this is a omg news..huhu..
so I wonder..can we write these short forms on our books??
Tchers dont mind right.. since it's alrd in the dictionary!! =P

and FYI ppl..I'm now working =) at my cousin's hand phone shop in shah alam..
Hmm..it's really tiring..i wake up at about 8+ every morning n work till around 9+..but every day by the time we reach home it's alrd 11++pm. omg. wth.
and when there's many ppl coming to the shop..omg..we dont even have time to eat =(
you know me lah..keep eating 1 ma..now it's like omg..sabar melanie..sabar..huhu..
But! when thr's no ppl it's another omg. omg why no ppl? omg super boring! omg whr r those ppl?! huhu..
susah lah! Lol.
but it's better than I sit home do ntg right..? Um..
but it's a goob job right? I stay in the shop can online all the time 1 XD

And omg I love my cousin <3
I told her my 4GB pendrive is full and she let me choose a 8GB pendrive from the shop n buy it for me =) haha!! Muackss XD
new thumb drive =) me likey..huhu..

kay readers! goin to close shop alrd..Hmm..tired~
Gotta offline..
And u know wat? My friend in national service from Penang is coming tmr..and she asked me if i wanna hang out with her..too bad i can't..I have to work =(
OMG WTH!!
When's the next time she's coming to Klang again??
Wirawati Tim!! rindu kamoo lah!

No comments:

Post a Comment